5.06.2010

blooming





the other afternoon,
as i was unloading groceries from the car in the driveway...
livy crawled out onto the porch and made herself comfortable.

it's as if that cement step was made just for her.
*she sat there for nearly five minutes.

i quickly grabbed my camera
'cause i just wanted to bottle up that moment
and save it for all time.

both livy,
and my 17 surviving zinnias
are growing at a crazy-fast pace.

liv is taking steps, sometimes a dozen at a time.
there's been cheers and lots of excitement.

we also shout for joy
each time a new shade of pink pops up in the zinnia bed.

....lots of blooming going on, and it makes me really happy.

13 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see Livy walking in person! Your flowers look beautiful Ang!

The Wizzle said...

The flowers look fantastic! Livy's not bad either. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she is the epitome of adorable chubby baby!!!

rachbechep said...

so cute. {both liv and the flowers.} :)

Cyri said...

Yay for your beautiful growing things! :) Babies and flowers- two of my favorites.

Bev said...

Can they get any cuter than that!! Brightens up my day for sure!

runningfan said...

Hooray for Livy. And happy flowers.

Bekah: said...

Blossoming beauties. I adore blooming things. Adorable post!

Holly said...

Can I eat her? i kind of just want to stare at her all day. haha :) so. freaking. cute.
and your zinnias make me happy.

mademoisellechitchat said...

She's so cute and CHHHHUNKY!!!

granny said...

Love the zinnias, but Livvy is even cuter, of course. Love her little toddling walk. How did the time go so fast?

Sassy said...

Your flowers are beautiful!!!!Your little one walking is a beautiful thing too....I am jealous my chubbiness isn't as cute as hers...so glad you captured it in pictures.....they change so quickly and flowers seem to lose their beauty in this dadgum heat.....cute pictures and cute post once again!!!!!!

amy mo said...

She looks like a little mini myron! So cute. I remember when Chloe was taking her first steps and was a big hit at the office. Crazy how time flies.

It was fun catching up on all of your posts! You're pretty much awesome.