10.24.2010

song bird



today was a treat.

chloe & her little church friends participated in fairfield ward's annual primary program.

she practiced her memorized speaking part {over & over} in preparation for the big day.
{she sang her little heart out}.
we are so proud of her.

i took her picture to remember the occasion & as i was snapping away in granny's front yard,
she sang her favorite primary song on the {tippy} top of her little lungs.

"i belong to the church of jesus christ of latter day saints.
i know who i am,
i know god's plan,
i'll follow him in faith.

i believe in the savior jesus christ,
i'll honor his name.

i'll do what is right.
i'll honor his light.
his truth i will proclaim."



needless to say,
i cried a few happy tears today.

i'm so thankful for this girl & her special spirit.
and, for my knowledge of the savior & the sweet simplicity of his gospel.

11 comments:

mademoisellechitchat said...

Oh, she so reminds me of myself @ this age! I LOVED Sunday School!

Angie, she looks so sweet in her pink and black.

heart.

Unknown said...

What a sweetie! I love when the kids memorize their parts and hearing their sweet voices singing is even better. We had ours yesterday as well. I am so glad it is over though, it has been a source of stress for a while being in the primary presidency. But it is SO worth it!

Good Job Chloe! :)

granny said...

Love that little songbird. She did such a good job.

Bev said...

You have taught that child right. She did do a great job......she's a little ham.....with a beautiful voice!! Primary program day is my favorite Sacrament Meeting of all time!!

runningfan said...

She is a DOLL. So fun for me to see that outfit, too! Congratulations, mama!

Unknown said...

best sunday of the year!

rachbechep said...

she is so cute. i love her. and i loved her singing at dinner, too. next year, i'll go to hear primary program. :)

Kate said...

I don't recall knowing the supermodel pose that all little girlies seem to know these days... Like all my cute nieces, and that first picture of Chloe. Holy moly she's cute. Of course, she totally takes after her mama.

The Wizzle said...

She looks so beautiful! The primary program is just the BEST, isn't it?

Coree Adams said...

Do you know how beautiful that child is? I'm sure you do...but I'm just sayin! I just love that girl and her outfit is T FREAKING DF!!!!

Sassy said...

Can't even tell you how much I love this sweet child..........I have been blessed having her in my life!