10.19.2011

feeling inspired



the class i am taking is seriously amazing.
dare i say, life-changing.
it's inspiring me to be nothing but my authentic self in heart & soul.
and i feel like it's slowly unleashing a creative, confident me.
it's teaching me strategies to fully embrace the life i want to live.
i have mostly loved the depth & the detailed curriculum that just
resonates [so much] with what i feel on a daily basis.
it's been hard work & a time commitment, but SO worth every second.

it has also been so amazing to get creative again, like, just for fun-style.
i used to mod podge & collage the world, back in high school.
i had a lot funkier style back then & wasn't so linear with my art.
it's been inspiring to just get messy with different mediums & embrace total imperfection.

i'm working on an art/life-journal right now that is going to be so special to me.
i couldn't be more excited.

2 comments:

granny said...

Looks and sounds very intriguing. Love you.

Megan said...

Angie, you are such an inspiration to me! I have been loving your posts so much lately (well all the time but especially recently). Thank you so much for sharing your journey. It has motivated and helped me so much :)