10.20.2011

power, love & a sound mind



there's honey bbq beef in the crockpot & a new whole wheat roll recipe rising on the counter.
i'm in my pjs & an apron w/ bedhead....i'll shower & put a little makeup on before i go to work.
my house is relatively messy, but i'm not stressing.
i decided to keep this scripture in my mind today.
i have some legit problems i'm worried about, but i have peace in my heart.
my toddler is making a creation with crayons & stick-on rhinestones.
there is a mix of happy tunes blasting.
i just belted this song while i was unloading the dishwasher.
back door is open, welcoming in arizona end-of-summer, wishing for fall.
i've spent my morning doing laundry & pinning.
i have a fun workout planned for before bedtime.

i feel like myself.

and i'm not going to let any negatives thoughts creep in,
to make me feel otherwise.

11 comments:

granny said...

You are the best.

Heidi said...

That journal looks so cool! I'm glad you are loving that class. I subscribed to the daily blog feed there and I love it! I'm glad you are finding peace in rough seas. Love you.

Leslie said...

:)

Jenny Johnson said...

Seriously? You rock hard core!! I'm so impressed, as always.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a beautiful day. I love days when I feel like that. <3

Pia said...

You are awesome:) Love ya!

becky+cade said...

love that journal!! seriously adorable. just like you!! (:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

I am OBSESSED with your journal!!! Loves it!

rachbechep said...

ang! i love how stinkin positive you are!!!

Jessica said...

every time I read your blog I feel so inspired. Thanks for sharing your heart. :)

Sassy said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!!! That is so danged cute!!!! I need one of those......you are A M A Z I N G!!!!